Am I always going to be a Stray | A poem on Dog

Am I always going to be a Stray | A poem on Dog

Am I always going to be a stray is a written piece of poetry from the perspective of a Stray Dog. If you are an animal lover and you love dogs then I am sure this piece of poetry is going to touch your heart.
Chasing Thoughts Am I always going to be a Stray | A poem on Dog


Am I always going to be a stray
Rumbling across the corner of the alley
Shivering in the chilly breeze of the snowstorm
Waiting for someone to pick me up,
While they rush across the lane to their home
with a bottle of wine.

yay! its Friday and that calls for a night.
Well, how does it matter to me?
All I do is bark when I am feeling cold.
Bark when I'. hungry
bark when someone steps on my tail
in his unknown might.

Am i always going to be a stray
free from the bounds,
Shivering in the chilly breeze of the snowstorm of December nights,
Waiting for someone to pick me up.

While they rush to their home, to enjoy the evening and then a cosy night

Am I always going to be a stray?

Chasing Thoughts Am I always going to be a Stray | A poem on Dog



---------------------------------------------






  • © Sankalp Singh
    @chasingthought
    Write down your views in the comments. In case you wish me to take a look at your blog. Drop in the comments below.
Instagram writing account: Chasing Thoughts
Instagram Travel Blog: Chasing Whereabouts
Facebook Page: Chasing Thoughts

© Chasing Thoughts (2010-2020), Crafted by Sankalp Singh

Chasing Thoughts

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reading our post. We really appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete

Instagram